Multi-Engine Training|Private/Commercial rating
Multi-Engine rating in Michigan for $2900 in 3-5 days in Grand Rapids Michigan. The airport used is 8D4-Sparta Airport. The Multi-Engine rating can be added on to a private or commercial rating.
Accelerated Multi-Engine Rating course includes:
- Up to 8.5 hours of training/8.5 hrs on aircraft, includes instrument training – if you are current
- individual ground school with instructor
- Pre-post flight briefing
- Multi-Engine plane for 1 hour check ride
- Multi-Engine course study material will be mailed to you prior to your arrival.
Cost $2900 + Examiner’s Fee
- Local FAA examiner’s fee is extra ($600). All arrangements for your check ride will be made for you.
- Multi-engine instructor ratings $3,500- 15 hours PIC required for MEI
- Private or commercial license
- Current Medical
Multi-Engine Instructor (add on) rating also available for $3500 (note: 15 hours multi PIC required for MEI)
To Get Started:
- Call 616-405-2307 or email Jason Binkowski to schedule your Multi-Engine training.
- Weekdays/weekends are available.
- Plan on 3-5 days to be in the area.
- Read Multi-Engine study course material that will be mailed to you.
- Verify weather conditions with Jason Binkowski prior to your arrival.
- Come to Grand Rapids
Hourly Rental Rates
- $225/hr wet
- $65/hr instruction for recurrent training and BFR’s
- 20hr blocks are available at $215/hr
Book your training today https://twincomancheflyers.com/contact/